Ridgedale Local Schools Enrollment Procedure

Within Ridgedale Local Schools District

You will need to go to the office of the school you are enrolling in (Elementary or Junior High/High School). You are required to bring the following documents with you in order to enroll a student:

  • Proof of Residency
  • Copy of Birth Certificate
  • Child’s Social Security #
  • Immunization Records
  • Custody Papers (if applicable)
  • For children in special education programs, up-to-date Individualized Education Plan (IEP) and Multi-factored Evaluation Team Report (MFE)
  • Grade Card
  • Transcript
  • Withdrawal Grades
  • OGT Results

Outside of the Ridgedale Local School District…

If you are planning to enroll with Ridgedale Schools and live outside of the Ridgedale Local Schools District, youMUST first apply and be accepted thru the open-enrollment process. This must be done BEFORE you can be enrolled. All open enrollment applications must be turned into our Administration Office, located between the Elementary and the Bus Garage. You can print the open enrollment application by clicking here. If you have questions regarding open-enrollment, please call 740-382-6065. Once accepted, follow the same process as those living within the Ridgedale Local Schools District (please see above).