April 03-08, 2017
- Varsity BB/SB @ Wynford 5:00pm
- JV BB/SB vs. Wynford 5:00pm
- Junior High Track @ Mohawk 4:30pm
- Varsity BB/SB @ Seneca East 5:00pm
- JV BB/SB vs. Seneca East 5:00pm
- High School Track @ Mohawk 4:30pm
- Junior high SB vs. Grant @ Lincoln Park 5:15pm
- Varsity BB/SB vs Wynford 5:00pm
- JV BB/SB @ Wynford 5:00pm
- JH BB vs. Highland 5:15pm @ Lincoln Park
- Wrestling Banquet @ RHS Cafeteria 5:00pm
- Junior High SB vs. North Union @ Lincoln Park 5:15pm
- Varsity BB/SB vs. Upper Sandusky 5:00pm
- JV BB/SB @ Upper Sandusky 5:00pm
- High School Track @ Buckeye Valley (Chris Diller Invitational
- VSB @ Mount Gilead 1:00pm & 3:00pm vs Mt. Gilead/Newark Catholic
- VBB @ Cardington (DH) 2:00pm & 4:00pm
- JH Track @ Utica Invitational 9:00am
- JH SB @ Lincoln Park vs Pleasant 10:00am & vs. BV 2:30pm
- JH BB @ Lincoln Park vs. Cardington 1:30pm & Grant Black 3:00pm
**The Athletic Department would like to thank everyone with their help and work at the 19th Annual David Schorr Memorial Track and Field Invitational, Thank you!!
Rockets, I would also like to pass along the many compliments and the appreciation of the Ridgedale community with the honoring of the 1992 State Championship team and Coach Gerfen this afternoon in the high school cafeteria, thank you for everything and Great Job! Rocket Pride!!!
FROM THE HIGH SCHOOL PHYS ED DEPARTMENT
The Ridgedale Jr/Sr High School Health and Physical Education Department NEEDS YOUR HELP! In an attempt to offer a variety of activities in teaching lifetime physical activity to the students of Ridgedale Jr/Sr High School, the department is seeking donations of new or used baseball/softball gloves and helmets. This donation will allow students who do not currently own a glove to be able to borrow one from the school during classroom activities. We thank you for your support of the children at Ridgedale Jr/Sr High School, Please contact Kyle Hamrick, High School P.E. Teacher email@example.com or 740-383-2167 ext. 433 or drop off gloves a the high school office.
Great job today Rockets! I am very proud of how well our Rocket community and staff came together to host the 19th annual David Schorr Track Invite as well as the Field Dedication to Coach Jim Gerfen and the honoring of the 1992 State Championship Baseball team. Thank you for all your hard work, dedication, and commitment to Ridgedale and the athletic program. Also, we would like to congratulation our Boys Track Team for finishing in 2nd place today! Results from today's meet will be posted on baumspage.com.