Mr. Les Tackett – Currently teaches 6th grade math and social studies at Ridgedale JR/SR High School.
- Served in Army
- Truck Driver where I supplied food and ammunition to the soldiers
- Served overseas in Germany for 2 1/2 years. Alabama the 1 1/2 years.
- Discharged with Honorable rank.
- Medals: Army Achievement Medal, Overseas Ribbon, Good Conduct Medal, Driver of the Month Ribbon, Army Commendation Medal
Mr. Dan Shealy – Currently teaches HS Biology at Ridgedale JR/SR High School
- Served in the National Guard
- He chose to serve in the National Guard because of his family history in the military and to help with his college tuition.
- His military occupation specialty was field artillery.
Mr. Chris Dingus – Currently holds the bus mechanic position at Ridgedale Local Schools.
- I joined the Army in 1995 did basic training in Fort Knox KY,
- Did advance training at Fort Jackson SC.
- I was stationed in TX,HI,SC,Italy and finished my enlistment in Washington state.
- I was Deployed to the middle East 2 times.
Mr. Kensel E. Clutter – Currently Mr. Clutter is retired from the service and farming, but still enjoys learning about and working in, the prairie land that existed in this area before the white settlers began to eradicate it through farming. Mr. Clutter has been married to his wife, Opal for 69 years.
- Served in the United States Army Air Force from March of 1941-January of 1946.
- Mr. Clutter was trained as a B-24 co-pilot, flew bombing and other missions in the South Pacific Ocean.
- He survived plane crashes, in which he had suffered severe injuries.
- Mr. Clutter received the Purple Heart and the Airman’s Medal with Oak Leaf Cluster in recognition of his sacrifice and service.